The Registered Master Builder is a program offered by the Idaho Building Contractors Association
As an association of home builders, we recognize the need to regulate our industry. That is why we offer a voluntary registration program for our builder members.
Registered Master Builders are reviewed annually to meet high standards including:
- Proven experience of building in Idaho;
- Favorable references reviewed annually from local subcontractors, suppliers and homebuyers;
- Favorable annual credit review;
- Workers’ Compensation and General Liability Insurance;
- A written limited warranty or be in an approved insured written warranty program;